HOW TO GET YOUR PIAGET WATCH SERVICED
COME TO A BOUTIQUE
Drop by a boutique and one of our assistants will be happy to help you.
SHIPPING YOUR WATCH
You can organise your watch repair from the comfort of your home.
Only genuine Piaget products with a maximum manufacturer’s retail sale price of £ 100,000 are eligible for this service.
4 steps for sending your watch to us:
1. Take a picture of your watch (front and back) for your records.
2. Fill out and sign the Service Request Form.
3. Follow the instructions of the kit and place your watch in the shipping package, along with the completed and signed request form.
4. Send it through our carrier along with the prepaid label. We will cover the shipping fees.
Within 5 business days of receipt of your watch, a diagnosis will be performed to determine the type of service required. Should the service(s) required be free of charge, you will receive a diagnosis and a cost estimate for your information only. We will then proceed to the service(s). This applies to:
- Services that are free according to our Piaget Customer Service policy, (including, but not limited to, battery replacement)
- Watches under guarantee (24 months after purchase)
Should the service(s) required not be free of charge, you will receive a diagnosis and a cost estimate for your approval prior to the service.
Exception for vintage and complicated watches: if required, your watch will be sent to the Piaget Manufacture in Switzerland for diagnosis and servicing. In such case, the lead time to obtain a diagnosis and a cost estimate is a minimum of 3 to 5 weeks. If this applies to your watch, by signing the service request form, you are giving the approval to send the watch to our Manufacture.
Unless your watch is under guarantee, you will need to approve the Cost Estimate that will be sent to you. If you refuse this, we will not go through with the servicing, and your watch will be returned in the condition we received it without any additional fees.
Once the intervention is completed and if applicable, you will receive an invoice.
A bank transfer payment will be requested.
We will proceed with delivering your watch after payment is received. Shipping details will be confirmed by our carrier.
One of our team members will happily walk you through the Conditions of Service.
GIVE US A CALL
If you prefer the phone, give us a call and we will help you find the appropriate solution.