Our guide can help you find the perfect fit for your new jewelry
FIND YOUR PERFECT RING SIZE
Whether you'd like to buy your loved one a jewelry gift or pick up a treat for yourself, our in-boutique experts can help you find the right size for a perfect fit. And if you can't make it to one of our boutiques, we've created this simple guide to help you find the right size at home.
This is how to measure your ring size accurately:
- Measure your finger in the evening.
- Do not measure your finger in extreme heat or cold and keep in mind that your fingers are not exactly the same size on each hand.
- Make sure the ring can move comfortably along the entire length of your finger in your chosen size.
To measure your finger, use a tape measure in mm; this measurement corresponds to the size of the ring. We advise you to download and print our Piaget Ring Sizing Guide: download here (please ensure that the scale is set to 100% when printing).
FIND YOUR PERFECT BRACELET SIZE
An accurate wrist fitting will help ensure your Piaget bracelet looks and feels its best on you.
Follow these tips for measuring bracelet size:
- Wrap a tape measure around the wrist which you plan to wear your Piaget bracelet.
- Make a note of the number that meets the 0: this is your bracelet size.
- Use a length of ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist and then measure that length with a ruler.
- Add 1.5 cm to ensure the bracelet fits comfortably. You can then add or subtract centimeters according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit.
We advise you to download and print our Piaget Bracelet Sizing Guide: download here (please ensure that the scale is set to 100% when printing).
If you need any additional advice, please visit your local boutique where our team of specialists are happy to help.